Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Beautiful Christmas Centerpiece! (DIY)


My favourite store to shop for decorations is Dollarama! You can get so much for so little! I used to think they only sold junk but in reality, they sell many of the same things you find in expensive craft stores but for much less. Who doesn't want to save money?

Everything you see in the picture above was bought at Dollarama except the large cream candle and the silver platter. I found the platter in my basement and shined it up a little. It looks beautiful now!

What You'll Need For This Project:
  • A platter of some kind
  • Pinecones 
  • Balls of yarn or sticks
  • Bells
  • A few candles
  • A few small statues (I used deer)
  • Plastic jewels (I have them on the bottom so you can't really see them in the picture)

These are the objects I used to create an elegant/rustic theme. You can incorporate or substitute anything you you like! These are just guidelines. 

This craft literally took me about 5 minutes. There is no gluing or tedious work involved, just arrange any objects you bought or gathered from your yard on a platter for an easy, beautiful centerpiece for the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment