Monday, October 1, 2012

Be Your Own Hero!

Day 30

Today was the last day of September. I am happy with what I have accomplished so far but still have a lot to improve on for October. This blogging experience has been challenging but it has really helped me organize my thoughts. I've realized that motivating others is really what motivates myself. Putting my personal thoughts and goals out into the universe gives me the courage to follow through.

If you want to continue with your journey, keep a journal and write down some of your thoughts and aspirations. You will find that once you write them down they become permanent and give you that spark you need to move forward. Those words will always be there to look back on and excite you over and over again. Your own words will inspire you.


* It is now the beginning of October so it is time to start fresh. Tomorrow is a new month and a new day. Push out any negative energy you may still be carrying from last month so that you are starting with only positivity. This month my goal is to be my own hero. Stop waiting around for others and take back the reins on my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment