Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Bundt Cake!

Yesterday I found a great recipe for Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake.
You can find it on this blog here: http://www.dinnerwithkirsten.com/2008/11/23/pumpkin-bundt-cake/

I was so impressed with the pictures that I decided to try it for thanksgiving dessert. I was absolutely delighted about how it turned out. Everyone had seconds! It was super moist and delicious. Usually bundt cakes turn out dense and dry but not this one!

To get in the holiday spirit I made two Pumpkin Bundt cakes and stacked one on top of the other (one right side up, the other upside down) to look like a pumpkin! I also jazzed it up by adding a "stem" and leaf in the middle. The stem is a twisted piece of paper bag and the leaf was drawn by hand and attached to the stem with tape. Here is how it turned out:


No comments:

Post a Comment