Friday, January 4, 2013

1 Week Exercise Challenge: Friday

Today I completed level 3 on Jillian Michael's Killer Buns and Thighs! I feel invincible right now and it's great. I hope if you are doing this challenge that you are beginning to feel the same way. After my workout, I had some healthy snacks which made me feel even better. I don't feel as tired anymore, and I have boosted my energy level by at least double in the last 6 days. Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge and I am planning on really pushing myself completely out of my comfort zone. I want to see what I am capable of achieving.

The whole point of this challenge is not only to make yourself stronger physically, but mentally as well. When you exercise you release endorphins that make you feel amazing and when you feel amazing about yourself, you're more likely to pursue more of your goals. After this challenge I am planning on starting a new one week challenge with a new set of goals because now I know I am 100% capable of doing so!

Good luck tomorrow and think of a new challenge for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment