Thursday, January 3, 2013

1 Week Exercise Challenge: Wednesday

Today I cheated. I feel bad about it but I did. Today, as my exercise I walked in the mall for 2 hours while I shopped. The reason why I feel bad is because this physical activity does not meet the standards   I set for myself at the beginning of the week. It's still an activity but I know I won't be feeling the burn tomorrow like I have the last few days. Although, it's still much better than sitting around on the couch not moving at all!

To make up for it I am going to attempt to do 10 solid pushups before I go to bed and rest up for a better day tomorrow. So far I have been stuck on the sad number of 5 pushups. In order to meet my goal of 20 in a row by Saturday, I need to leave my comfort zone and push past 5. I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment