Thursday, January 3, 2013

1 Week Exercise Challenge: Thursday

Today I stepped it up and used an exercise machine. I worked on my arms by doing butterflies, chest presses, and pull-downs. For my legs I did leg extensions. After using the exercise machine, I did some exercises that use your own body weight to sculpt your figure. I did scissor lunges with a hop, leg lifts, and single leg bridges.

Yesterday I managed to do 10 push ups in a row, which is a big jump from my previous 5. I am very happy about that! I am about to try to beat that record.

There are only two days left until the end of my challenge and I am going all out. I may even try the expert level on Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs! Don't hold back people, you can do this. Just keep your head in the game. I am starting to feel much healthier and happier. I feel like I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. I hope you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment