Saturday, January 5, 2013

1 Week Exercise Challenge: Saturday

Today is the last day of my 1 week challenge. I hope everyone has achieved or gotten closer to achieving their goals! I unfortunately cannot do 20 push ups in a row yet but I am very pleased with my progress. Today I did 11 in a row, took a break and went on to complete another 9 to make 20. I then went on to do 20 "girl" push ups in a row. My arms are on fire now! It's awesome:)

After 1 week of exercising, I feel much more motivated and strong. I am also much more flexible and even ambitious. I love making these challenges for myself because it gives me something to look forward to. If you want any kind of positive results in your life, you need to set goals and live by them.

This week I want to set the same goal of completing 20 push ups. If I do not complete this goal, it's okay, I will try again next week and the week after that. Don't give up! Sometimes it takes longer than you expect to get where you want to be but don't get discouraged. One day you will get there if you want it bad enough and you will feel like you're on top of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment