Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 1


I have decided to take the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 challenge! Now, for the past year I have been using Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs and I am very impressed with the results. About a month ago I finally worked my way up to level 3 and now I can get through the whole work out with no problem!

I decided to try the Ripped in 30 DVD because I am going on a weekend getaway in a month that will more than likely involve swimming and obviously I want to look the best I can! Wouldn't you?

Today was the first day of week 1 and because I have already been working out really hard for the past 2 months, I found Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30-Week 1 quite easy. However, if I started using this video a year ago when I wasn't active at all, this entry level would have killed me. I still broke a sweat though!

Because I found it a bit on the easy side, I have decided to step it up and combine this weeks workout from Ripped in 30 with level 3 of Killer Buns and Thighs. This should be interesting to say the least! A year ago, I would never in a million years attempt this but thanks to her videos I have really changed my outlook on being active and I feel amazing and much more energized!

There are also a few other exercise materials (or pieces of equipment) that I have been using to get in shape that include: 15 pound weights, an exercise ball, a home gym for arms, and a resistance band. I use them usually while I watch T.V. and want a light workout instead of using an exercise DVD.




I'm hoping that the levels in Ripped in 30 get increasingly more intense so I don't have to combine workouts, and knowing her, I'm sure she will deliver! I'm looking forward to getting ripped in 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment