Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day2

I think I may have underestimated the week 1 video. My legs are burning! So for that reason I will not be combining videos today. I am going to stick with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30-week 1. This has happened to me in the past where I thought I would be disappointed with the results of a workout because it seemed too easy. The last time was at a yoga class. After a 45 minute class I seemed fine! I didn't even break a sweat. However, the next day I woke up and my entire body was aching in pain. Don't underestimate the power of yoga, it is harder than it looks.

I forgot to mention the meal plan that goes along with this DVD. It is not actually inside the DVD case nor is it on the actual DVD, it is online. You don't even need to purchase the DVD to view the entire meal plan for free. Just visit her website here: http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fit/ripped-in-30-dvd-meal-plan and download the PDF for free. I have decided not to follow the meal plan because I don't need to lose weight, if anything I need to gain it by putting on muscle. I am following this challenge for that reason. I want to be toned and feel energized by day 30.

I did look through the meal plan though, and I am very impressed. She gives you a breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner option for everyday of the 30 day challenge. At the bottom of the meal plan there are recipes for every meal she mentioned previously. Even if they are as simple as two eggs and toast, she explains what kind of eggs you should be eating and what kind of bread you should look for. I will definitely be keeping this PDF and possibly try a few of these recipes. She knows what she's talking about, so if you're looking to lose weight or even to start eating healthier, I suggest you use her meal plan for the best results possible. If you want to look your best, you have to join diet and exercise, otherwise you will never reach your body's true potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment