Friday, February 22, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 4

It's time to get back on track! After my day of rest yesterday, I was craving exercise once more. Today I continued with week 1 on Ripped in 30. Because I am now using 5 pound weights to do the exercises I found it much more difficult to get through the video. I can barely lift my arms straight out in front of me and out to the sides. Hopefully I will be able to more easily by the last day of the week 1 workout. If you are wondering what weight you should be using in these exercises, I would suggest 3 pounds for the exercises I listed above and you can use 5 pounds for most of the other exercises.

We're more than half-way through the first week people! It's going to get harder but we are slowly making progress and you should be excited! It's only a matter of time before you have the body and mentality that you've always wanted. Push yourself as hard as you can so you get results you're proud of. To reach your full potential you need to push!

Have an amazing day and don't forget to eat your fruits and veggies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment