Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 10

Today I shovelled wet snow for half an hour that was left over from the wicked storm that passed through here yesterday. My arms are now killing me so I definitely count that as an upper body work out. I just needed to do my lower body, so I took a break from the Ripped in 30 video today and tried a video I found on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wjz6lGslo4&list=LLvDlITRM7EWVZWa14uMsu2Q

This woman has a great video with a couple moves you can do at home for inner thighs and glutes. She does 50 reps for each exercise which I didn't have time for today so I lowered it to 25. It still burned!

Tomorrow I'm going to try the video again. Lately, every time I take a break from the video (twice a week at the most) , I have been doing other exercises on those days. SO I have been working out to some level everyday and I feel amazing! I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment