Friday, March 1, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 11

It's day 11 and I worked my butt off this morning with level 2! I think I'm going to try and do this video everyday for the rest of the week because I'm still having trouble with the plank exercises and I want to be able to do them perfectly at the end of the week so it will be easier to advance to week 3. Although I may not be doing the exercises perfectly yet, I am still starting to see some great definition in my arms that I've never had before! Theres no way that this video will give you the giant muscles that the girls in the background have, but that's a good thing! I don't want big muscles, I just want to be lean and toned.

Tonight I am trying one of her dinner recipes on her meal plan called Honey Lemon Marinated Chicken Breasts. This recipe is for 4 but it's just me tonight so I modified it for 1. It is super easy to make and I have high hopes for it! I am going to slice up the chicken and put it in a baby spinach salad with almonds. Can't wait to try it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment