Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 13

Worked out again today! I'm starting to find this weeks video a bit easier which means I'm going to have to bump up to the next video soon. I'll do it for one more day and then start week 3.

Today, after I did week two's video, I did a few exercises on the exercise ball because I didn't feel like I worked my legs hard enough. I did about 40 bridges on each leg while balancing the foot on the exercise ball. (See picture bellow)

This exercise really hits the spot where your booty meets your leg, and that's the exact spot where my problem area is! I tend the do this exercise a lot. It becomes 3 times harder when you do it on the ball because you are constantly balancing.

I might do this one more time today because it is so effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment