Monday, March 18, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 27

There are only 3 days left! I'm so happy with the results that I have been seeing with this DVD. I definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get in shape for bikini season or even just to feel great about yourself! I'm really proud of my accomplishments. Before this exercise DVD I was unable to do pushups or lift heavier objects. This was a problem last year when I helped my mom move from one house to another. I was assigned the task of "watching the moving truck" while I watched everyone else move furniture. Now I feel like I could actually be an asset to a friend in need rather than an embarrassment. To be honest, I never thought I would want to have toned arms but now that I have them it's amazing to think how I managed going through life being so weak before! I don't have giant ugly man arms, I just have muscle definition. That was always a worry of mine but worry no more I look just fine!

Last night I was so stressed out about things going on in my life but I got up this morning and worked my butt off with level 4. Working out always makes you feel better, even if you don't want to do it and you procrastinate, you will feel amazing after you do. It gives you a sense of accomplishment that you need to boost your confidence.

In 3 days we will have accomplished something huge and you should be extremely proud of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment