Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 20

It's day 20 and I'm feeling awesome! Minus the fact that today is the beginning of daylight savings and I woke up late. That wasn't good but I still had time to get my workout in! Today I did the week 3 workout and finished with a few extra exercises for my glutes. I want them to be rock hard by the spring and I think I might achieve that even sooner.

I recently discovered a great exercise for your glutes that doesn't require any equipment. The picture bellow is an example of this exercise with the use of a light weight, but I chose to do it without. I can't figure out the proper name for it so I'll just call them glute curls. Go down on all fours and lift your leg up as high as you can while keeping your leg curled and squeeze your butt! Bring the leg down and push up once again. Then rep it out for 20 reps. You will feel it, trust me...and if not add the weight behind your knee like in the picture bellow for extra resistance. You can also choose to keep your arms planted and straight, or keep them bent to work your arms at the same time.



Try it yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment