Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 30

We made it!! It's day 30 of Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels. After all the sweat and tears we made it through. Congratulations on a job well done! 

It's been a long 30 days but I have never felt so empowered and accomplished in my life. I finally stuck to something and finished it to the end. Although I am extremely proud of myself and everyone who has done this as well, I know that it's just the beginning. Just because these 30 days are over does not mean that you can go back to your old ways. These 30 days have shown you that it is possible to stay active and live a healthy lifestyle everyday for the rest of your life. It's not intimidating to think that anymore, it can be done!

This experience has inspired new lifestyle goals:

- Start running in the spring and train for a small marathon
- Eat cleaner and healthier everyday
- Get at least 20 minutes of exercise a day
- Get outside more!

The physical results that I have seen while doing this workout DVD:

- My arms are MUCH more toned
- My abs are a lot more defined
- My legs have more muscle and definition

The only only problem I still have is my glutes/saddlebags. That is my problem area and I will struggle with it for the rest of my life but everyone has one! I'm hoping after I start running and walking more I will get rid of the problem. 

I'm so excited to finally be physically fit and healthy. I hope you have enjoyed following me on this ride and have also seen some great results from this experience! Just remember to get up tomorrow and start the next 30 days of your life off the same way you started the last 30 days:)


No comments:

Post a Comment