Monday, March 11, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 21

Well it's the end of day 21 and I'm sitting down after an unexpected workout tonight to watch the end of The Biggest Loser. I woke up today completely drained of energy. It was raining outside, I had a serious migraine, and I just did not feel like working out. I did however, eat plenty of healthy fruits and veggies during the day. When I started watching The Biggest Loser, it gave me that inspirational spark I needed to get off the couch and start moving. I began doing a few little exercises and within 15 minutes it turned into a full blown workout. I stepped away from the television momentarily, to join my mom in doing the week 3 workout. Just seeing her work out made me want to get moving so I did almost the whole workout despite feeling horrible! Now I'm really glad I got it out of the way.

Having a family member do this challenge with me has been very helpful. We push each other for greatness and pick each other up when we fall. It is SO much easier to do this when you have a friend or family member do it with you. I highly 100% recommend it. And if you don't have anyone that can go on the journey with you, that's what I'm here for. I'll be your friend when you need someone to lean on. I'm right here! I'm working out with you:)

Keep it going guys, week 30 is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment