Friday, March 8, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 17&18

I missed a day! I can't believe I did that. Oh well, it happens. I wasn't near a computer for most of the day yesterday so unfortunately I forgot to post for day 17. Yesterday I went out to shop around for a bit so that was my workout for the day.

Today however, I'm back on track! I woke up early and did the week 3 workout along with a few extra leg and glute exercises. I followed up with a healthy breakfast of strawberries with yogurt and peanut butter toast. I feel much better now that I have my workout out of the way. It may be difficult to force yourself out of bed and pick up those weights but I promise you will be glad you did. After everyday that you do this, you will get stronger and more motivated. Soon you won't need to force yourself, you will crave it and jump out of bed in the morning!

Keep up the good work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment