Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 26

Today was a super busy day so I didn't get a chance to do the Ripped in 30 workout. I did however work up a sweat today by doing various exercises I feel bring results fast. I do these exercises when I know I have too much on my plate that day and only have a limited time to work out. Most of these exercises I have taken from Jillian Michaels DVDs. I think it's necessary for everyone to find exercises that are right for you in this very instance. Play around with a few and over time see which ones bring the best results for your body type. I like to do my exercises right before I get in the shower and start my day because I still work up a sweat and get my heart rate up.

Tomorrow morning there are no excuses though! It's almost day 30 of ripped in 30 so in crunch time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment