Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 12

As promised, I tried out one of Jillian Michaels' recipes on her meal plan for Ripped in 30. I tested the honey lemon marinated chicken breast recipe and it was quite good. Very light and big on flavour. I will definitely make it again! It only took 10 minutes to cook so it was a great meal to have after work (I usually get home around 8 or 9pm). I just marinated it before I left and stuck it in the fridge until I got home.

I also did the week 2 video again this morning and feel ready to go for the rest of the day! It's amazing how much energy I have now compared to when I wasn't exercising. It's also forcing me to get up earlier and I feel like I have more time to get things done.

I'm getting more and more excited for my trip at the end of the month and even bathing suit season! I'll be ready:)

No comments:

Post a Comment