Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 16

It's day 2 of week 3 of Ripped in 30! How is everyone doing up to this point? It's getting tough. I definitely find it easier to do these workouts first thing in the morning when I'm fresh. If you wait until later in the day you will be more likely to back out at the last minute. I have been setting my alarm for 9:45am every morning and go straight down to my living room to kick butt!

Today I have been trying my best to eat healthy! I had lots of fruits and veggies today and I'm feeling good. My energy level is much higher and I just want to go out and do things all the time! My confidence has also been boosted and my anxieties are dwindling. That's what happens when you get active and eat right! I can't tell you how much it has improved my lifestyle. I hope it does the same for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment