Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 22

Well I missed a day again but this time I'm going to pretend it didn't happen and continue on as day 22. In theory, I was supposed to start level 4 today but I really wanted to do level 3 one last time. Tomorrow morning I will start level 4! Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm there already. It's been really tough trying to get this workout in everyday and that's okay. You don't have to do this workout everyday you just need to do it more days in the week than not in order to see good results. That's why I've been pushing for 6 or 7 days a week. It's hard but it's worth it. It also takes a few days to get used to each new level which is why I'm nervous to start level 4. I wanted to make sure I really had a handle on level 3 before I advanced, and after today's workout I think I'm ready!

Bring it on level 4! 

No comments:

Post a Comment