Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ripped in 30- Day 19

Today I woke up earlier than usual and decided to take advantage of the extra time and do the Ripped in 30 week 3 video of course! I pushed myself harder than last time and by the end of it my legs were screaming. I love when my legs are sore the next day because it shows that I really tried hard. SO I hope they are tomorrow!

I have also been continuing with a few leg exercises on the ball and with the resistance band after the video workout. I want my glutes to have the best possible results so it's important to me to make sure I do a separate small workout just for them! I think it's starting to really show.

I live in Canada and it's the end of winter so there is still quite a lot of snow on the ground, but once it warms up a bit I plan to start running at least once a week. I have always wanted to run a small marathon, but I could never run more than a mile (or even a kilometer). This new fitness kick that I have has inspired me to achieve some of those life long dreams I have. I want to be able to run at least
3-5 kilometers without stopping and I think it can be done. I can't wait to start this spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment