Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Determination!

Day 18+19

I forgot to post yesterday! I can't believe I did that. But I'm human. It happens. Now I am even more determined to post everyday until the end of the month.

I find it fitting to now talk about lack of determination. Everyone finds themselves slipping from their goals now and then. We get lazy and figure we can put responsibilities off until tomorrow but when tomorrow comes, sometimes we repeat this process again. Anything we can do tomorrow we can do today. Stop procrastinating and do it. I almost have no recollection of the last year because I have been sitting on the couch watching T.V. about 75% of the time. It is one big blur. This is my second year out of college and it is now time to start doing something with my life. Despite my lack of determination yesterday, I am quite proud of what I have done so far this month. I am much more active, confident, and positive. I am going to step it up and work even harder before the month ends!

Stay strong and don't give up!




No comments:

Post a Comment