Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY

Day 20

I'm sick! After finally getting motivated to finish this month strong, I get a nasty cold. Life's a bitch sometimes. However, It's not the end of the world. I am staying positive and watching The Ellen Show! You can't help but smile when you watch her show. I'm feeling better already:)

I have been using Pinterest a lot lately and I have started a DIY board for crafts and fun decor ideas. You can find it here. Since we are now in the fall season, I have been pinning Halloween crafts. I realize it's a bit early but I love being festive! I can't wait to decorate the house, but I will be patient for a few more weeks. I think using Pinterest to organize ideas is a great. You can categorize your favourite things and view them whenever you want. I will be getting more creative this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment