Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Songs You Can Dance To!

Day 4

It's the end of day 4 and I had a great day! I hope you did too:) Nothing crazy happened at work and I was able to resolve many issues that were going on in my life.

* I am currently completing my daily task, which is dancing to my favourite songs for an hour. Try it yourself! Make a playlist of your favourite songs to dance to. You may look silly but it's a great way to get in a positive, happy mood while getting some exercise as well. So crank up the tunes and let loose!

Here are some of the songs I like to dance to:

- Hypnotize   >  The White Stripes
- Flathead   >  The Fratellis
- Born This Way   >  Lady Gaga
- Party Rock Anthem   >  LMFAO
- Good Feeling   >  Flow Rida
- Groove is in the Heart   >  Deee-Lite
- Bust a Move  >  Young MC
- Jump Around  >  House of Pain
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough  >  Michael Jackson
- Hot N Cold  >  Katy Perry
- 3  >  Britney Spears
- Walk Away  >  Kelly Clarkson
- Raise Your Glass  >  P!nk
- Moves Like Jagger  >  Maroon 5
- I Got a Feeling  >  Black Eyed Peas
- Danger! High Voltage  >  Electric Six
- Here It Goes Again  >  OK Go
- Walkie Talkie Man  >  Steriogram
- Ride  >  The Vines
- Funplex  >  B-52's





No comments:

Post a Comment