Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's September 1st!

Day 1 

It's here! September is here and I am pumped. It's time to really focus and strive for greatness. No excuses! I will be posting everyday to make sure everyone stays on track. I will also let you know how I'm doing with my goals. If anyone has any questions or needs help leave me a comment and ill do my best to pick you up and help you continue on your journey.

Here is one of the main reasons why I started this blog:  http://www.youtube.com/user/ShayLoss
He is a partner with youtube and an incredibly inspirational person. He started out with a goal of losing weight and he has officially lost over 100 pounds! He has now moved on to motivate and inspire others. Losing weight is not one of my goals but I find listening to what he has to say really helps me  strive for the best in my life. He has great tips for keeping a healthy lifestyle. Check him out if you need an extra push!

*Today I will be taking a walk after work and having a healthy dinner.

Don't forget that you are an amazing human being! Everyone was put on this earth with a purpose so go out there and find out what yours is:)


No comments:

Post a Comment