Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Make a Promise to Yourself

Day 12

I did it! I went for a run this morning and I feel great. I told a few of my family members that I was going for a run today and doing that simple action got me motivated. When they called me later in the day to ask me how my run was, I was able to say "great!". I couldn't bare the thought of having to answer "I didn't end up going today", so I went and I'm glad I did.

Going for a walk or jog on your own is a nice way to clear your head and get in touch with your soul. It gives you a sense of freedom. It builds your confidence. It connects you with your surroundings. It just makes you feel good, so go out and try it yourself!


*Tomorrow I need to practice for my driving test on monday. Wish me luck:)


No comments:

Post a Comment