Monday, September 17, 2012

Have Confidence!

Day 17

Today I passed my last road test! I now have my full G license and I am so excited:) I was a little nervous this morning but once I arrived at the test centre and was waiting for my instructor to approach my car, I calmed down. I have been driving for 5 years and I realized that I had no reason to be worried. I just had to do my best and believe that I could pass.

It was not about luck or divine intervention, it was about focus and determination. You have to believe that you can achieve anything you put your mind to! If you tell yourself that you can do something, chances are you can and you will. So next time you find yourself in doubt, try to think more positively and use the word "can" instead of "can't". By simply removing "can't" from your vocabulary, you will open a world of possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment