Monday, September 3, 2012

You're Awesome!

Day 3

Everyone needs a motivator in there life. Someone that will be proud of your accomplishments and stay with you by your side through your journey. Many people unfortunately, don't have this person in their life. Friends and family will always be around but they may not be understanding or encouraging enough to get you through this process. That is why I am here. I will be that person. If you need a boost of confidence I will give it to you. All you have to do is ask!


*I just finished an hour long walk and I feel great! I got up early today and noticed how beautiful it was outside so I decided to take a walk by the river. The path was packed with bikers, runners, and walkers all with the same idea. I was excited to see so many active people! When I got home I did some stretches to work out some of the tension in my muscles. I might even do some yoga later in the day.

Do something you've been aching to accomplish and you'll feel amazing at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment